We offer repair service on all antique pocket watches. About 90% of repairs only require a good cleaning. Cleaning, oiling, and timing is usually required on most repairs: this will point to any defective or worn parts that need replacement.
Cleaning And Lubricating Your Antique Pocket Watch involves the following:
- Disassemble the watch completely
- Bathe all the moving parts in an ultrasonic bath
- Dry and oil the moving parts
- Completely reassemble the watch
- Adjust and time the watch to original specifications
If any other problems are noticed with the watch during this procedure, you will be contacted with an estimate of the additional repairs. Please include your phone number and email address with your items.
Please send your repair to:
26 Empire Road
Castroville, CA 95012